Need to File Court Documents?
We Provide Court Filing Services Nationwide
At Bosco Legal Services, Inc., we have been filing court documents for more than 30 years. Whether you need documents filed in California or nationwide, we can help. When you work with us, we keep you updated every step of the way.
How to File Court Documents
Whether you need physical or electronic court document filing, we make it easy for you to file your court documents.
To have documents physically filed with the court, you can:
- Send us your documents via email
- Submit a job through our website
- Schedule a daily pickup at your office (some restrictions may apply)
As part of our court filing services, we digitally store your conformed copies free of charge.
To utilize our secure eFiling services, you can:
- Use our eFiling portal to submit your eFilings directly with the court
- Send us your documents via email for concierge eFiling
When you send us your documents via email, we ensure that they are properly separated, bookmarked when necessary and OCR’ed. Then, we will submit your documents to the court and deliver courtesy copies when necessary.
Please note that not all courts in California currently allow eFiling. We offer these services for all courts that allow it, and that list keeps expanding all the time.
Additional Court Services
In addition to court filing, our attorney service department can assist you with:
- Obtaining copies of documents from court files
- Delivering courtesy copies to state and federal courts
- Document recording with the county recorders’ offices
Our Coverage Area
We have extensive experience with California’s filing procedures. Our convenient office locations and our network of trusted affiliates make it easy for us to handle your toughest California and nationwide assignments.
Contact Our Court Department
To discuss our court filing services, contact Bosco Legal Services, Inc. at (951) 289-5761. You can also fill out our online contact form and one of our staff members will be in contact with you soon.