Bosco Legal Services, Inc. is pleased to be a resource for investigations, legal support, and other news. We offer a unique perspective backed by over 28 years of experience and in-house studies and research, and can provide an interesting and educated perspective on investigations and business news.
We are responsive experts who understand deadlines and strive to add value to your reports by providing newsworthy investigations and legal topics and relevant statistics, data, and resources. For help with a story, please reach out to our media contact listed below.
Name: Joseph Jones
Phone: (877) 353-8281
Photos // Downloads
• logo (color | b+w)
• Jeremiah Jones headshot (72 dpi | 300 dpi)
• Joseph Jones headshot (72 dpi | 300 dpi)
• Private Investigator vs. Online People Search (72 dpi | 300 dpi)
• 15 Warning Signs of Workers Compensation Fraud (pdf )
Subject Matter Experts
Bosco Legal Services, Inc. has subject matter experts in many areas of investigation. Our staff has conducted unique studies and data collection revealing some hard truths about investigations, the internet, and technology today. With a unique perspective, our subject matter experts have been hand-selected for industry presentations for over 4 years.
Meet our Experts
Our subject matter experts are professional, reliable, and dependable. Please reach out to our media contact to submit a request for comment or schedule an appearance.
Joseph Jones is a licensed Private Investigator and the Vice President of Bosco Legal Services, Inc. Joseph has worked in almost every position at Bosco, starting with sweeping the parking lots, and as such has an intimate knowledge of every facet of the business. Joseph is a Certified Social Media Intelligence Expert, has degrees in Social & Behavior Sciences and Psychology, and holds multiple certifications in Open Source and Cyber Intelligence. In addition, he is a CALSPro Certified Process Server and has received specialized training from the military, various law enforcement agencies, and the Nation’s top private intelligence firms. When he’s not tracking down bad guys or helping law firms and insurance companies uncover the truth, he enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and 4 active children. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
As the CEO of Bosco Legal Services, Jeremiah Jones is directly responsible keeping the business going. He is a member of the California Association of Legal Support Professionals, the National Association of Professional Process Servers, the California Association of Licensed Investigators, and the National Council of Investigation and Security Services. He is a California licensed private investigator, a CALSPro Certified Process Server, and a former notary public. Jeremiah received a Bachelor of Business Administration from California Southern University. He has a Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies from California Baptist University.
Areas of Expertise
With over 28 years of investigation experience, Bosco Legal Services, Inc. is a go to resource for information on:
• Social Media Investigations
• Asset Locates
• Background checks
• Workers compensation investigations
• Investigation laws, process, and strategy
• Difficult/ Unusual Service of Process Issues
• Locating individuals
Appearances and Presentations
Over the last several years Joseph has become a sought after speaker and regularly offers classes to train attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals. Some of our recent presentations include “Deposition Officers, Process Servers and Private Investigators: What you need to know to stay out of trouble!” and “Social Media Investigations: Don’t Miss the Boat” and “Finding Assets and Finding People: Tips, Tricks, and Insight From a Private Investigator.” Joseph is currently working on a new presentation titled “You Have a Court Judgement: Now What?”
Our experts have presented at events for the below organizations and firms.
• Los Angeles Paralegal Association
• Long Beach Legal Secretaries Association
• San Bernardino County Bar Association
• Riverside County Bar Association
• California Alliance of Paralegal Associations
• Orange County Paralegal Association
• Orange County Legal Secretaries Association
• Desert Palm Legal Professionals Association
• Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
• Riverside County Bar Association- Probate division
• Inland Counties Association of Paralegals
• Desert Bar Association
• East West Family Law Council
• Desert Bar Association-Family Law Division
• Riverside County Law Library
• Chubb/Ace Group of Insurance Companies
• Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company
• Automobile Club of Southern California
• Numerous private law firms
You can also view our CLE presentations.
Webinar Presentation: Social Media Skip Tracing: Everything the Modern Process Server Needs to Know
Joseph Jones, the VP of Bosco Legal recently put on a training teaching process servers how to utilize social media in skip tracing and explains some of the techniques used in social media investigations. Some of the issues discussed include OSINT searching, locating hard to find accounts, locating hidden photos/posts and the difference between finding something online and being able to use it in court.
Press Releases, News, Featured Appearances
Bosco Legal Services, Inc. Tests Popular Online People Search Websites
Online sites like PeopleFinder.com, Intelius.com, and InstantCheckmate.com have given the veiled notion that background checks and people locates are easier (and cheaper) than ever. How accurate is the data? We conducted a test to find out…
• Featured on “ServeNowEDU” Education for Process Servers & Private Investigators
• Featured article in “Insurance Business”
• Interviewed on Voice America “PI’s Declassified”
• Riverside County Bar Association article on Social Media Intelligence.
About our Company
Founded in 1988, with 5 offices across Southern California.
Bosco Legal Services, Inc. was founded by R. Scott Jones in 1988 in the kitchen of his small Inland Empire home and has now grown to be a top legal service provider with offices in Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Palm Springs, Irvine, and San Bernardino. The company is a member of the California Association of Legal Support Professionals (CALSPro), California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI), National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS), and the National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS).