Investigative Services for Insurance Adjusters – Let the Professional’s at Bosco Legal Make Your Life Easier
Having worked with insurance companies since the 1980’s, the investigators at Bosco Legal Services are very aware of the demands and pressures that insurance adjusters face. We realize that adjusters are unable to make educated decisions about how to proceed with a claim unless they have all of the facts. Due to the prevalence of insurance fraud, it can be difficult to know if a claimant’s injuries are legitimate or not.
Some of the services that we provide for adjusters to help them gather the information that they need includes:
- Locating Witnesses
- Taking Statements (Written or Recorded)
- Accident Scene Investigations
- Slip and Fall Investigations
- Work Place Injuries / Workers Compensation Investigations
- Subrosa/ Surveillance
There are many other types of services that we can provide insurance companies on a regular basis to make their lives easier. Some of these services include:
- Transportation of Evidence
- Same Day Delivery of Settlement Checks
- Criminal and Civil background Checks
- Assisting your insured’s in filling out necessary paperwork at their residence or place of employment
The bottom line is that if you are under pressure and you have a need to get something done, even if you do not see it listed above, chances are that we can handle it for you. Contact us today at by calling (877)353-8281 or send us an email.